Read other skiers' first hand reports from Michigan.

Displaying 1771 - 1785 of 2149 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Skiing is fanatastic and the customer service rocks! Not very busy yet, so very little wait in the lift lines. Can't wait for the north side to open tomorrow.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

getting some good snow right now, should be good if they get some more boxes and rails in

Non existent terrain park
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Great day at Boyne. Most all good runs open. Conditions pretty good.

they are open
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I have been going to Boyne for 25 years and have always enjoyed it, but the fact that they only have about 50% of the terrain open and Nub's is almost 100% open is just sad. AND Boyne claims to have the most skiable acres open right now...come on mannnn!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I'm driving up right now! I have a ruler with me and my Galaxy S3! I will post pictures with date and time stamp... We will see what the PUBLIC has to say about the "SO CALLED 50 inches OF SNOW" That you are lying about! And I won't be measuring thi pile in the parkinglot!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I would love to see the "REAL" snow depth! Why LIE about it! What a horrible ski area
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

i personally love boyne so you can shut your mouth
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

opens wed 12.26 at ten am....
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Im going tommoro cant wait ill keep you guys posted on how it is there
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Even with no snow fall it has been great for Snowbarding all day and night. I'm staying until Friday and believe me I love it. saludos "Conchita"
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Going to Caberfae where they know how to make snow!!!!!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

If you want dependable snow reports visit the Nub's website. Both Boynes consistanly overstate snow conditions and have become second tier to Nub's Nob and it's not even close. It's like they don't even try anymore and it's depressing.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

gassing up the chopper and hitting some back country holly just got dumped on

Displaying 1771 - 1785 of 2149 First-hand Reports