Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Pine Mountain

Planning a ski trip to Pine Mountain? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Pine Mountain stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Pine Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.

Overall Rating: 3.8

• 64%
  • Advanced
  • 33%

Helpful Highlights:

My wife, 2 children, and I spend alot of time at Pine Mountain. It is a great place for skiiers of all skill levels. The staff has become a part of our fa...

Tell us about your experience at Pine Mountain

* Required

• Overall  *
  • Family
  • Nightlife

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

Hotels in Pine Mountain

Mountain Host Motor Inn

414lynnk: Made my stay easier
I stayed for two weeks while my father was being cared for at the V...

Compare Prices