Terrible.

by: c k - Feb 2, 2014

Pros: The view.

Cons: Everything else.

Recommended For: Empty Nesters

AWFUL. I was having a great night at this resort until one of the employees chased my boyfriend down on a snowmobile. My boyfriend tipped over a construction cone that was on one of the runs, and the man on the snowmobile chased him, only a few feet behind. He nearly hit both myself and my boyfriend. This was on the special "ski until midnight," so there was many other skiers on the mountain. This was the most dangerous thing I have ever seen on a ski hill. At the bottom of the run, the man called the manager, Vern, on a walkie talkie to speak to us. Vern cussed at us almost immediately and threatened to kick us out. After this point, we were so disappointed and helpless that we left on our own. Please please PLEASE do not spend money on this place. They are extremely UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE. Terrible customer service and I truly regret every penny I have spent there and will continue to tell this to everyone who considers spending money there. If I did have enough money I would sue this company. Also, terribly groomed. TRUST ME DO NOT GO TO MARQUETTE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!