Great hill for anyone!

by: Snowguy76 - Feb 18, 2011

Pros: Awesome hill, great views, friendly staff

Cons: I can't be there every weekend

Date Visited: Feb 1, 2011

Not sure where the prior two reviews are coming from. My experience last weekend was just like all my other experiences there: GREAT! The staff was extremely helpful and more than accommodating.

Case in point: we had a large group and wanted to grill out for lunch. We were able to rent an entire deck on the hill in prime location for CHEAP. They offered to bring all of our coolers down the hill for us via snowmobile and had it waiting on the deck when we arrived. The employee on the snowmobile even came back in the afternoon to see if we needed anything and then informed us that he'd be back in a few hours to bring everything back to the top.

Besides that great service and convenience, the hill was in great condition. It was freshly groomed with a very deep base. All of the lifts were running and had minimal wait times. The operators were friendly and were having a good time with the guests. On top of all that, the views from Indianhead of the mountains in the area are amazing! You don't get to see such beautiful terrain down here in the Twin Cities.