Related Regions: Massachusetts, New England, North America, United States

Ski Butternut Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Ski Butternut

What are the ski conditions like right now at Ski Butternut? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Ski Butternut to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

kimmyk5771

Spring skiing in January! Can't beat it

211 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Spring Snow 0"
kstewart’s iPhone

Skied yesterday, little crowds and good conditions. It was a great day.

228 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Tom's iPhone

FRIDAY 12/30/16 Mountain in good shape. Kids off from school, long LIFT lines!!!! arrive early (be there and ready to ski by 830am) applejack rocks!!!

231 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Ski Butternut +

I got ran over by a tool going full speed down a green. I'm just a beginner and I have a fractured hand now. My reaction you ask?

232 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Darren

I'm at duke right now but I had a great time at butternut. I might have to transfer to the local community college because of how awesome it is.

237 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Butternut last week

238 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Gian's Ipad

Heading up to bnut this Monday. I know it's gonna be a awesome experience. I wish I could stay longer but i can't. If only matt could stay...

239 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Jim’s iPhone

Really good snow at Butternut today. Packed powder to start and perfectly groomed. Softer now but still good not to crowded

240 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Machine Groomed
Ski Butternut +

Can't wait to go up this weekend!!

245 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Collin's iPhone

Can't wait to go up and shred GNAR

245 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.