Related Regions: Massachusetts, New England, North America, United States

Ski Butternut Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Ski Butternut

What are the ski conditions like right now at Ski Butternut? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Ski Butternut to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Tom's iPhone

FRIDAY 12/30/16 Mountain in good shape. Kids off from school, long LIFT lines!!!! arrive early (be there and ready to ski by 830am) applejack rocks!!!

55 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Ski Butternut +

I got ran over by a tool going full speed down a green. I'm just a beginner and I have a fractured hand now. My reaction you ask?

55 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Darren

I'm at duke right now but I had a great time at butternut. I might have to transfer to the local community college because of how awesome it is.

61 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Butternut last week

62 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Gian's Ipad

Heading up to bnut this Monday. I know it's gonna be a awesome experience. I wish I could stay longer but i can't. If only matt could stay...

63 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Jim’s iPhone

Really good snow at Butternut today. Packed powder to start and perfectly groomed. Softer now but still good not to crowded

64 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Machine Groomed
Ski Butternut +

Can't wait to go up this weekend!!

69 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Collin's iPhone

Can't wait to go up and shred GNAR

69 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

Jim’s iPhone

Hey all Butternut groomers. You did a great job this year with only limited help from Mother Nature. MANY THANKS!!!!.

339 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.

diepkloof

just saw they are now closed for the season. sad to see butternut close so soon, but the photos from this week show they did all they could do to stay open this far. thanks for a great season butternut, as always!

348 day(s) ago - Ski Butternut.