Related Regions: Massachusetts, New England, North America, United States

Jiminy Peak Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Jiminy Peak

What are the ski conditions like right now at Jiminy Peak? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Jiminy Peak to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

39.5 | 40.5 | 41.5 | 42.5
anonymous user

great conditions today! 3 inches of fresh powder and hero snow all day today. no lines and great day overall

anonymous user

grooming at Jiminy and snow making is top quality not like the others bad quality

Jiminy Peak +

Great conditions today. Spent my birthday on the slopes.

anonymous user

they probably could get another groomer if they did not build condos that no one goes to

anonymous user

there is my point under those snow guns push the snow with plow and put the snow where it is usefull on the trail not on the side of trail

anonymous user

these people talking bad things about you me is not true the grooming is great

Jiminy Peak +

Jericho was great today. be back soon

good condition

anonymous user

me big smart groomer me drive machine on mountain for 10 hours get paid minimum wage and get defensive on ski reports. me big man you not understand me.

anonymous user

like I said I didn't think you would be smart enough to understand

39.5 | 40.5 | 41.5 | 42.5