Related Regions: Massachusetts, New England, North America, United States

Jiminy Peak Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Jiminy Peak.

Deb’s iPhone 6s

I skied yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. Lots and lots of man made snow. Great conditions considering they didn't get anything from this last storm. Was so glad I went!

244 day(s) ago - Jiminy Peak.

Jiminy Peak +

Hard and fast, but carveable and not too many ice patches. A little light on the crowds for a Sunday. Despite the temps from the teens to the mid 20's, the sun and lack of wind warmed things nicely.

245 day(s) ago - Jiminy Peak.

Hard Packed 0"
STRIDE

Great job by the groomers and snow makers all over the mountain! Conditions are looking great for the 100K Vertical Challenge in just over 5 weeks.

246 day(s) ago - Jiminy Peak.

Machine Groomed
Jiminy Peak +

Awesome day today on the hill, the snow was soft and surprisingly they had a very good base.

247 day(s) ago - Jiminy Peak.

Packed powder
Skier123

I have always hated Jiminy Peak. I went up yesterday and the snow was horrible. The people are mean and some snowboarder hit me. Really small mountain and extremely crowded. If you want a nice mountain go to Vermont.

248 day(s) ago - Jiminy Peak.

Variable Conditions
STRIDE

Jiminy always does an excellent job with their snowmaking and I agree with the posts about the 45" base. They have provided us with great conditions for out adaptive lessons all season long.

249 day(s) ago - Jiminy Peak.

Machine Groomed
Jiminy Peak +

3 year old skied on magic carpet & go down by himself. I'm a ski instructor, never seen such a great learn area terrain. I was able to take snowboard for first time and took lift in learning area for same reason. Ice in many slops at, disappointed at terrain park. Glad to see most trail open in this warm weather.

Machine Groomed 2"
anonymous user

I can personally guarantee that there is in fact 45". U lier

Machine Groomed 4"
j

Great love it fun

Powder 15"
GC

Arrived at 3:10 pm Conditions were crappy. Lots of ice and dust. Took a beer break around 5:00pm, got back out and snow making had begun. Was still a little sketchy. Towards 6:00pm or so nice fat flakes were happening. When I left (7:00pm) conditions were much better R

Variable Conditions 2"