by: sspao82 - 10th January 2010

Big for the area, wide trails, good for all levels
None today!

I really enjoyed our trip today to this mountain. The first time I had gone here it was when I was just beginning skiing and we went at night (bad idea) and I really didn't like it - in fact, I said I'd never go there again. People were zipping by in the "slow area" and wouldn't let me practice my big turns! (LIke I said - I was a beginner). After 45 mins I tried to get my money back and they wouldn't let me eventhough they weren't enforcing their slowzone rules. I was not a happy camper! Ever since then we've always gone to Killington and now I mostly ski the blues. We wanted to do a quick day ski trip so we were looking at going either here or Mohawk. After reading all of the reviews to here, I decided I'd give it one more shot. IT WAS AWESOME! The snow was groomed so well, the people were so helpful, the trails were for all levels, it wasn't over crowed (we skied Sunday morning) .... it was just a great overall experience. We think this will always be our local ski resort and we are planning our next trip already!