by: thebuutcher - 15th November 2008

close to me
almost everything

Where do i start? -Horribly Overpriced. A seasons pass is like 800 bucks. hmm or i could go to killington or something for the same price. -Awful grooming. They leave chunks and awful ice patches. -ALWAYS icy. Trust me. i go here a lot because i am a ski bum and i have to because its the only mountain around. Its always icy. even when we get snow they blow their famous ice over it. Yes their guns only blow ice. Dont believe me? go there and stand under one. -Employees are not nice at all. They are not friendly. Not helpful or anything. (Except for the ones who came over from Brodie mountain when Jiminy bought it out and closed it down.) -Food is overpriced (Hamburger is like 9 dollars.) -Terrain park is terrible. -They use radar guns!?!?!?!? to check your speed. You have to be going nothing for them not to say something to you. -Extremely crowded. I wait numerous times a year close to an hour in a lift line. Try it. Everything is awful. Ive been going there for 10 years. There are just some of us who have to ski no matter the conditions. Thats me. Please. take that extra hour to drive to killington or something. Please. Hey but if you dont believe me try it and see for yourself. There totally untrue marketing makes it seem like a nice place.