by: Billfish - 18th February 2009

Pleanty of nice trails for all levels of ability. Try to go during the week!
Can't really think of any! Faster lifts possibly, this would help, especially for weekend skiers.

Our familly came back now for the second winter @ Wisp @ the same time of the month and experienced excellent conditions Jan. 20, 21, 22, & 23, 2009. Weekday specials are too hard to pass up, check out Wisp's Website for the weekday discounts. All eight of us had a blast, skiing and snowboarding. The conditions these days were very good, cold temps, some fresh natural snow, plus Wisp has excellent snow making equipment. Friendly lift attendants, a well run facility overall. The trails are very nice, probably not so great for extreem skiers, but pleanty of nice challenging runs for beginner & intermediate skiers. Mainstreet, Eye Opener, and Squirrel Cage gave me all the workout I needed, nice challenge! We aren't too big on nightlife, but there was an excellent live band in the main lodge bar/resturant. Plus there's a new Brew Pub close by, I can't remember the name, all the locals will be able to tell you : ) We rented a place very close by in the "Villages of Wisp". Actually we skiied on and off Main Street to our place! We all loved our Wisp experience, definitely weekday skiing is the way too go if you can pull it off. Our age group ranged from 20 & 30 yr. old all the way up to 60. Believe me, my wife and I don't like to go to all the trouble to put together a ski trip and waste our time, our Wisp experience was absolutely great! We'll be back again!!!