Related Regions: New England, North America, United States, Maine

New Hermon Mountain Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of New Hermon Mountain

What are the ski conditions like right now at New Hermon Mountain? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from New Hermon Mountain to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

1 | 2
Brian's iPhone

Bill has worked his magic again and made some excellent snow. Awesome!

3 years ago - New Hermon Mountain.

Machine Groomed 0"
anonymous user

another beautiful day on the mountain! trails are not over groomed but nicely packed where it counts. excellent trails for my 5 year old, speedy trails for my 10 year old, and challenging trails for my 13 year old, and relaxing enough that I can enjoy all the trails with my kids. perfect for us right here in our backyard.

anonymous user

we're on the way over, lil New snow to add to the top, just skiing on weekends is not enough, night skiing there is excellent!

anonymous user

conditions are terrible. Don't bother coming out, I'll take care of all the shedding on this mountain. wink wink ;)

anonymous user

Awesome! without spending your whole mortgage payment this is the place for family fun! Food is great too!

anonymous user

New snow! Nice conditions right here in our back yard. As always a nice friendly staff and reasonable food pricing make it great for a family day!

anonymous user

here for the evening, great conditions! 4 real trails open and cant wait for mother nature to help open the rest of the mountain.

its been open since sunday? 0_o