Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Livigno

Planning a ski trip to Livigno? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Livigno stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Livigno review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.
  • 4.2
  • 3.9
  • 3.9

Helpful Highlights:

I first went to Livigno in December 2008, which was actually my first winter holiday and my first time on a snowboard. I had an amazing time with my best ma...

1 | 2
  • Patrick Thorne (21st January 2007)

Livigno One of the largest, highest and - perhaps thanks in part to the cheap alcohol – liveliest ski areas in Europe, Livigno is actually based on three...

1 | 2
  • *

NOTE: We will not publish posts containing:

• Profanity or threats
  • Personal insults
  • Reports of violent criminal activity
  • Commercial e-mail addresses or phone numbers
  • Text entirely in ALL CAPS
  • Hearsay
  • HTML

See our Posting Policy for more information about our posting criteria.

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

* Required

Hotels in Livigno

Garni Costanza

foreigncouplebrux: very emphatic owner and located directly on the slopes! When I come to Livigno to ski in winter or for a coupl...

Compare Prices

Get More From On The Snow

Get More From On The Snow Get snow reports, forecasts, and conditions for your favorite resorts, mountains and ski areas. Get Started