Read other skiers' first hand reports from Lake Tahoe.

Displaying 16 - 30 of 4682 First-hand Reports

posted 2 days ago by jwins49

I agree with the post below. Not great, but had a great time. they do a really good job making snow and grooming what is possible. park is still really good and some blue runs still nice. first time here though and an intermediate rider.
posted 2 days ago by smtestersm3

how's the condition and snowmaking?
posted 2 days ago by Brenden

Ryan how do you get a discount? I'm going to be there in two weeks.
Machine Made
posted 2 days ago by Ryan 's iPhone

Better than expected. Definitely more than 187 acres open as the report says. Snow is decent with patches of ice, but not bad. We had a discount, so worth it.
posted 2 days ago by TrickDaddy

Glad I didn't get a pass this year. Wonder if it will ever snow at Squaw again. Three years in a row of bad snow. I'm sure we will get some big storm in March, then it will be 60 degrees for two weeks, just like last year. What a shame!
Hard Packed
posted 3 days ago by karam

Icy everywhere! Coverage is sparse, even on the big runs like Shirley. Not worth a long drive or the lift ticket. Do your snow dances!
posted 3 days ago by iPhone

Better than expected. The groomers are worth skiing, but moguls and tree runs are hard and icy.
Machine Made
posted 3 days ago by snow dawg

Considering it hasn't snowed in over 3 weeks and no snow making at Sierra except the bunny run, the conditions are pretty decent. There are probably about 10 runs that coverage and grooming make it quite nice. No black runs open that aren't covered in either rocks or ice. I commend the grooming team while we have this January lull in snow. Pray for snow folks !
Machine Groomed
posted 3 days ago by Han's iPhone

I'm a beginner to intermediate skier, and just had the best day I've ever had. The comments below almost scared me off. Unless you're a pro with really high expectations, there's a ton of fun to be had up here. Snowmaking and grooming are great. It feels like you own the place.
posted 3 days ago by Happy Days

Fantastic day. Great groomed runs. Don't listen to the fun suckers. Join us, but not all at once we love the short lines.
posted 3 days ago by Jessica

Today, Not worth the price unless you have a pass. I left earlier than I planned to.
posted 4 days ago by hugo4smith5

I assume the guy below meant sierra, unless he posted this review under wrong resort. Anyone recognize his picture?
Hard Packed
posted 4 days ago by Eddie D

Better than expected
Spring Snow
posted 4 days ago by Mongo

No crowds. Limited open, but good enough for a 4 &1.5 year old. First day at Heavenly. Great conditions for the kids to learn!
Sugar Bowl Resort +
Spring Snow
posted 5 days ago by MattHennessy

Bring your beater skis, we're starting to see some rocks ladies and gents. As always though, no lift lines and friendly people. Still a great time in the sun.

Displaying 16 - 30 of 4682 First-hand Reports