We called at 4pm on Wednesday afternoon to schedule lessons for our children on Thursday (THE VERY NEXT DAY) Prepaid for lessons. Took our children out of school and drove 1.5 hours to get up there. Two mini-vans full of people (my brother's kids came as well). We get there and they tell us that they have closed the mountain (I use this word loosely) due to high winds. They had our phone number and tried to call us ONCE but didn't get a hold of us and didn't leave a voicemail. They were VERY rude and unapologetic saying we should have checked the website. If this is in fact their policy why didn't they tell us that YESTERDAY when we called to reserve the lessons. No one even mentioned that is was a possibility that it may close and we should check ahead of time to make sure. I am not upset that they felt they needed to close for safety but they sure didn't try hard to get a hold of us and didn't even warn us the day before that it was a possibility. The most irritating part is how unapologetic they were. For a place that has a HILL that they want people to ski on...you'd think they'd be more user friendly. They gave us free lift tickets to come back but I wouldn't go back even if it were free. If you choose to go there CALL THE DAY YOU ARE GOING to make sure they are open. Good luck getting anyone to answer the phone though.