Read other skiers' first hand reports from Indiana.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 298 First-hand Reports

Paoli Peaks +
posted 4 day(s) ago by six7deven

Loved Paoli Peaks, Never have I ever been able to ski until 4am. great time and actually got some good snow last night
posted 6 day(s) ago by jbake65

Great day on the mountain. Could have used some more grooming but overall great conditions
posted 6 day(s) ago by Colorado

I will definitely be boarding here tomorrow after all this fresh snow!
posted 6 day(s) ago by colorado

True, hard to compete with Colorado resorts but Perfect North is certainly worth the money to snowboard when you need a quick fix and aren't out west. They run a top notch resort and you are sure to have a good time. Remember that 10 runs of 400' drop equal 1 run of 4000' drop!
posted 9 day(s) ago by anonymous user

No kidding!! I just got back from a week in Colorado and came home to my 300 vertical ft local place in ohio and I wanna shoot myself in the face lol it's depressing.
posted 9 day(s) ago by garyc513

is it even worth the money to come board there?
posted 9 day(s) ago by k

How can you say there are long runs here when there is a vertical of 400 feet, CO has verticals over 3000 feet!
posted 9 day(s) ago by tcsimon4

Packed powder. Nice conditions
posted 11 day(s) ago by powder

I was just in Colorado and this place is so much better! Great long runs and fresh powder! Great conditions, I love it here. I so glad I'm back from Colorado so I could come here.
posted 11 day(s) ago by Adam’s iPhone

Stay out of the trees it's all Ice Other than that not to bad yesterday
Packed powder
posted 17 day(s) ago by esmiller787

We were there Friday and loved it. This place competes really well with the ski resorts in Michigan. Unbelievable!
posted 30 day(s) ago by beard

Great to see some bumps at paoli over the weekend
Paoli Peaks +
Machine Groomed
posted 36 day(s) ago by alexhenderson

Old school all nighter was a blast!
posted 39 day(s) ago by Adam’s iPhone

Saturday morning 1/17 was awesome, started to get busy around 3 or 4. Still fun not to icy.
Machine Groomed
posted 40 day(s) ago by iPhone 5

Was there Saturday 1/17 and the place was packed! PNS has done a fantastic job with the cold weather we have had!

Displaying 1 - 15 of 298 First-hand Reports