Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Indiana.

posted 175 day(s) ago by iPhone

Pow Pow!
Spring Snow
posted 177 day(s) ago by Jamie's iPhone6

Good this morning but quickly turned slushy...
Machine Groomed
posted 182 day(s) ago by Barron’s iPhone

About as good as it gets in the Midwest.
Paoli Peaks +
posted 189 day(s) ago by six7deven

Loved Paoli Peaks, Never have I ever been able to ski until 4am. great time and actually got some good snow last night
posted 191 day(s) ago by jbake65

Great day on the mountain. Could have used some more grooming but overall great conditions
posted 191 day(s) ago by Colorado

I will definitely be boarding here tomorrow after all this fresh snow!
posted 191 day(s) ago by colorado

True, hard to compete with Colorado resorts but Perfect North is certainly worth the money to snowboard when you need a quick fix and aren't out west. They run a top notch resort and you are sure to have a good time. Remember that 10 runs of 400' drop equal 1 run of 4000' drop!
posted 194 day(s) ago by anonymous user

No kidding!! I just got back from a week in Colorado and came home to my 300 vertical ft local place in ohio and I wanna shoot myself in the face lol it's depressing.
posted 194 day(s) ago by garyc513

is it even worth the money to come board there?
posted 194 day(s) ago by k

How can you say there are long runs here when there is a vertical of 400 feet, CO has verticals over 3000 feet!
posted 194 day(s) ago by tcsimon4

Packed powder. Nice conditions
posted 196 day(s) ago by powder

I was just in Colorado and this place is so much better! Great long runs and fresh powder! Great conditions, I love it here. I so glad I'm back from Colorado so I could come here.
posted 196 day(s) ago by Adam’s iPhone

Stay out of the trees it's all Ice Other than that not to bad yesterday
Packed powder
posted 202 day(s) ago by esmiller787

We were there Friday and loved it. This place competes really well with the ski resorts in Michigan. Unbelievable!
posted 215 day(s) ago by beard

Great to see some bumps at paoli over the weekend

Photos & Videos