by: Jun - 6th March 2012

Small Ski Resort with Quad Chairlift
Overpriced lift tickets

They just installed a quad chairlift last Nov 2011 and it is now operating. I have made some past reviews that I mentioned about this quad chairlift having a footrest...and I made a mistake, I apologized. It does not have a footrest but a cage bar instead that you can bring down while riding it to prevent you from falling off the chair. So, it has a safety cage instead. The resort is great enough for learning the snow sports...skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. If you don't want to drive for more than one hour from Chicago area to go to a decent ski resorts then this place is perfect. The lift tickets are a bit pricey though...the last time I been here Feb 2012..it was $39 per person for non-residence of Bartlett city....and its $34 for residence. They should add magic carpets though for the beginners area slopes, so that you don't see too many beginners get knocked down by the tow ropes. The snowboard/ski terrain park is good enough for practicing air jumps. Overall, it is still my preferred resort for just practicing my skiing and snowboarding abilities every Winter season, then I go to bigger resorts around Mid-West.