by: Dianna - 3rd May 2010

Large group
slow service

I went with a large group of girls for a weekend getaway. We rented two large rooms. Each room held 14 to 16 people. They are very nice rooms. There was plenty of room for all the girls. The bad thing about the room is only one bathroom for a room that holds 14 people. No elevator to get up to the floors. There is not any floor that you do no floor that you don't have to use the stairs. This is very hard to get your luggage up and no staff to help you. There is not bell hop or anything of the sort. I felt sorry for all the seniors that had to go up the stairs. All that I seen had a hard time. The service in the dining room was SLOW. Breakfast came with the room but not sure it is worth the 20 minute wait to have our order taken and then 50 minute wait for the food. I ordered biscuit and gravy and a side egg. When the egg came it was green. I asked the waitress if it was green or was I seeing something. She told me looks like this and took it away but later came back and said it was from the blue berry pancakes. If it was or not why would you service a egg that was green. My biscuit were raw and the gravy was barely warm. The second morning I had a waffle and it was very good and warm. The food was much faster.