by: cindyhull - 3rd February 2007

• Nightlife

The snowboarding today was great until afternoon when my friends and I went into the lodge to get a drink and came out 5 min. latter only to find that of all the 20 or so boards in the rack someone decided my board looked new and good enough for them to steal. After contacting security and filing a complaint I was told I probally would never retrieve it as they have no camers by the board racks. I find that strange since every building up there says that every resort event is being taped. I went home and told my big Brother who is a policeman in town and he said not again they just had a Sh_t load stole up there last weekend. It seems to me if they have a bunch of theives up there stealing everyone's snow board they would tighten up security at Tamarack to keep the Publicity down on they have no lockups for your boards or ski's and you cannot take your equipment indoors while you eat or go to the restroom while sking. THAT SUCKS IT WAS A BRAND NEW BOARD, I am a local and worked all summer to buy that new board, and season pass. This is my second season pass and I think next year I will find something else to do with my summer work money like go snockeling.