First hand, user-generated ski reports from Brundage Mountain Resort.

Displaying 1 - 5 of 98 First-hand Reports

posted 6 day(s) ago by jon.allender

no one tosses a salad like brundage I kid you not. riding high on hidden valley ranch the pow pow falls like pots to a kettle. All runs were open with a fresh dusting making runs smooth and fresh as that salad I got at the lodge at the end of the day. of course I topped it off with a little hidden valley of my own.
Variable Conditions
posted 7 day(s) ago by Will's iPhone

Occasionally foggy, but any ice that was here a few days ago is covered with a few inches - groomers are best but I was able to ski in the trees no problem in some areas, especially around Lakeview Bowl
Machine Groomed
posted 10 day(s) ago by Sequoia’s iPhone

Sunday was perfect groomer day. Absolutely no lines, sun was out, but still cold enough no to be losing snow. Still skiing good corduroy after lunch. Love their spring skiing even if it is a month early.
posted 19 day(s) ago by Doug's iPhone

Skies couldn't be bluer- but many of the runs are solid ice, and going off the groomed trails is not an option. Still having fun regardless.
Spring Snow
posted 22 day(s) ago by Snowstokd

Soft spring like turns, new snow this week, blue skies I smiled all day It's been a tough winter out west enjoy it east we'll get you next year!

Displaying 1 - 5 of 98 First-hand Reports