Norway's leading ski resort, Radisson Blu Resort welcomes you to Trysil – the largest and most popular winter destination in Norway. You are invited to explore 65 slopes and 32 ski lifts coupled with 100 km of cross country tracks located in a majestic mountain setting. While Trysil is well known for its extensive range of winter activities, the destination offers a wealth of options to visitors throughout the year. Adjacent to the Radisson Blu Resort guest find one of best mountain and forest terrain 18-hole golf courses in Scandinavia. Activities such as white water rafting, horseback riding and biking tracks are also within easy reach. As one of the largest resorts in Norway the Radisson Blu Resort offers a wide selection of activity, dining and wellness options within easy reach of the comfort of your room.
* Relax and unwind in the extensive SPA & Wellness facilities
* Explore the 1600 sqm Adventure Pool area with its glass climbing wall
* Try indoor surfing at the FlowRider
* Challenge your family, friends or colleagues at the 8-lane bowling alley
* Savor a cup of hot chocolate by the fireplace in The Piazza
* Tease your taste buds in one of the four restaurants
* Let yourself be inspired by the bartenders in one of the four bars
During the winter season the Radisson Blu Resort is proud to be the only hotel in Trysil to offer ski in ski out facilities including a ski room and direct access to the slopes.