by: Nick Franchino - 18th March 2011

All trails were well groomed, Several areas to ski
Didn't find any

After skiing the my first run, all I had to say to the lift attendant was "You guys gotta advertise more!" My son and i were on our way from Central KY to Western PA, I stopped at a hole in the wall to fill up and saw a pamphlet for Wisp so I picked it up. We got to our hotel in PA and skied the next day. We woke up the next day and I had him check the other resort on the web to confirm hours but it was closed. I pulled the Wisp pamphlet and said "Let's try this" So we drove the hour back toward Wisp (which was actually on the way home anyway). It looked small, we could only see a couple runs in front of us but couldn't see the other side of the hills. We rode the first lift to the top and WOW! What a layout! I told my son that it reminded me of how the resorts in Utah were laid out. This was a true great day of skiing! It wasn't crowded, the lifts were kind of slow but hey, they got us to the top. There was a great variety of hills and terrain from which to choose. The people were very friendly and helpful. The trails were well marked easy to follow. I can;t wait to get back!