ice

by: moopy716 - Mar 7, 2011

Pros: good location near my family

Cons: no refunds accepted, poor customer service

Date Visited: Feb 1, 2009

I'm giving Sno Mountain 1 star based on an experience I had a couple years ago- but will never forget. I went to this mountain when it was Montage Mountain, and it was great. But things were different the next time I went. I purchased 2 tickets for a total of $100. I went up once and the mountain was entirely ice. The conditions were horrible. When I went to the front desk after this one run and asked for a refund or voucher to be used in the future, they said they can't help us. They can't do anything for us and I bought the tickets and that's that. I've been to many mountains along the east coast (NH, VT, ME, NY) and they ALL have refund policies if you're not happy with the conditions. I couldn't believe Sno Mountain. My boyfriend and I were so ticked that we just ate the $100 and left. It wasn't worth staying. We pledged never to return. I also researched some mountain's refund policies and shared this information and suggestions with Sno Mountain in an email. They never responded to my email. Even 2 years later, I cannot believe how ridiculously we were treated. Hopefully by now the refund policy has changed/improved to cater to people so that they will want to return.