by: WinnieGoldburg - 6th March 2010

none
Poor management

I went to Boreal and took a ski lesson on late January 2010. They have this deal for anyone who takes a beginner lesson, first time you pay $65, second time you pay $ 25 and third time you pay nothing. First time that I took a lesson, the instructor gave me a ticket and told me that I have to bring that ticket to Boreal for the second lesson to get a discount. I went back again on February 26 wanting to take my second lesson. My husband and I walked to the cash register and asked the cashier if I can take a second lesson and would only pay $25. However, I forgot to bring the ticket that the instructor gave to me. The girl at register was very nice she said she will check with her manager. The manager came and asked us if you have any proof at all that you took a lesson, who did we take a lesson with etc? I told her the name of the instructor and asked them if they have any proof that I bought a lesson on their computer. They said “no” we cannot do anything with this computer. They called the instructor to the register where we were and she came and she remembered my husband. Yet she did not remember me. Again, the managers or supervisors insisted on saying that they cannot do anything. We told them we have proof of paying Boreal on our Bank account which we can access on the phone. They still refused to accept the transaction online saying that the transaction will not tell them anything in regards to a ski lesson. Before we left they said that people do this all the time to get a free lesson. That line ticked me off so bad. I asked them what you are saying that I am lying to you to get a free lesson? This is an epitome of bad customer service. You refused to help and then you accused the customer of lying. This is just wrong in so many levels. Boreal you lost 4 customers that day and in the future. We will never go back to you.