by: Three2Ski - 1st March 2010

Lots to do, good variety of terrain, decent food.
Slow lifts make going between mtns difficult, shuttle service was terrible.

Hi, we took the whole family last week (3 kids). The skiing was really good and the glades were awesome. There was lots to do for the kids too. The shuttle service was terrible (average wait 20-30 minutes but they don't wait if you're not ready so you have to suit up and wait) and only went to the main mountain. You had to connect from there and wait again to get to the upper mountains with more difficult terrain. It took 1-1/4 hour to get to the intermediate mountain on one of the days. That is a REALLY long time with young children and having all your gear with you. The kids programs were nice but I was generally unimpressed since there were 2 girls watching the group of twelve 3-year olds that my youngest was in - they were way too overwhelmed and many of the kids were not being directly supervised and were pushing, hitting, crying, or laying on the snow waiting for someone to help them out. I helped out several times while watching and did not even get a thank you from the adults. One kid even managed to ski all the way down the mountain and his instructors did not even notice until they got there. Lucky they do outfit the kids with GPS but I am not sure how easily they can track it. The program for my 7 year old was ok and the program for my picky 10 year old was really good since he got the same instructor every day and was able to develop a bond as well as improve skiing. The FunZone was a pretty good for the kids to hang out. The pool was nice and not too crowded. The restaurant food was pretty good. There was a night magic show for the adults which was really good and they supplied a babysitter who unfortunately did not play much with the kids and worked on her homework most of the time which I feel is totally unacceptable. All in all, we were there for the skiing which was great mostly because of all the snow that fell. The kids had a good time and there were things to keep them busy but as ecplained above we feel there were definitely things lacking. Thanks.