Read other skiers' first hand reports from Flagstaff.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1407 First-hand Reports

posted 44 day(s) ago by Alan Doubleday's I phone

A fitting finish to a great season!
posted 50 day(s) ago by Kelseys iPhone

Slushy but fun!
posted 50 day(s) ago by anonymous user

No park for the closing weekend...
posted 56 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

anyone know of any Easter things happening at Snowbowl?
posted 57 day(s) ago by Chris's iPhone

Conditions were great on Sunday rode all day I wish I could of stayed another day
posted 61 day(s) ago by shane parker’s iPhone

Never rode spring corn snow in 20 years of riding. It reminds me of a east coast blizzard day. I loved it.
posted 64 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

I heard from ski haus open all days till this Sunday. then two more weekends only. everyone should stay home. really its ok. I'll be fine without you '-)
posted 65 day(s) ago by anonymous user

Any word when closing day is?
posted 66 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

I don't see "significantly" less coverage than stated. after skiing all day I saw two bare batches on runs and both were runs that grommers couldn't obviously get to. Now yes there were some patches on some runs on north side but ALL of them were at the edges were no one skies. I would say all the runs except some little trails like the "jeep trail" are still 90%+ covered. I do admit I hope new owners invest in 5+ more groomers so they can get more area groomed but it's not as important as doubling the snow making or lowering the outrageous season pass prices. it should be 399 for adult and 150 each kid add on 14-21 and 99 for 13 and under. and if you want to add on the other resorts an extra 200 for adults and 100 for kids.
posted 67 day(s) ago by Paulo

Good day with spring conditions and few crowds. The snow coverage is significantly less than what is stated on the website.
posted 67 day(s) ago by Camp God

Just wondering how it is? Thinking of going up Sunday? Worth the trip or will it be to slushy?
posted 67 day(s) ago by JP i5

Crusty. Strong legs sharp edges mountaineering savvy mandatory for the bowl, until 2:00. Fast Frosting for the groomers! Ski the sun beams...spring conditions eminent...
posted 68 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

Great weekend planned with lots of activities I've been told. .great snow today slightly obercasted but clearing.
posted 68 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

awesome day again. snowed allllllll day. Dont come up this weekend because unfortunately the weather will be sunnier and little warmer and still perfect snow. not worth waiting in short lines and ski all day in awesome snow. at end of day the snow did act weird. not a joke and Idk why? in some lesser skied parts the board would grab while going I straight line. only way to describe it is like you lost all the wax instantly. its like throwing on the brakes n a straight line. only at 3:30pm any beginner trail no used often. any ideas?
Powder
posted 69 day(s) ago by Greg’s iPhone 5s

Beautiful day up here, a lil crunchy n the trees but not bad, snowing too giving a nice deep layer of pow everywhere on the Mtn, freakin sick day today

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1407 First-hand Reports