Born from the imagination and the spirit of the local Savoyard population, the Espace Diamant has become the ideal spot to ski and to enjoy yourself in the region’s various forests, ski runs and charming villages found in this beautiful area of the French Alps.
The Espace Diamant is made up of 6 village resorts: Les Saisies and Hauteluce in the Beaufortain area along with Crest-Voland/Cohennoz, Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe, Flumet and Praz sur Arly in the Arly Valley.
Strap on your skis and you’ll find yourself in the best position to explore the Espace Diamant. A varied skiing terrain favours families but all levels of skiers can enjoy themselves. The ski resort is made up of:
- 60% green and blue slopes ideal for families but there are also many technical slopes with more than 1000m of vertical descent available.
- Easy access for snow lovers to enjoy the buzz of skiing in the forests or on ungroomed slopes.
- For those who don’t ski, the range of sports and activities on offer is surprisingly broad.
Must Do: take a day to ski around the Espace Diamant Ski Area
Enjoy a great day of skiing making the most of the picture perfect views and of course a stop or two to taste the local cuisine on offer in one of the mountain restaurants...
For those more confident skiers, the tour of the Espace Diamant will take around four hours on skis, connecting the villages of Flumet, Praz sur Arly, Notre Damede Bellecombe, Les Saisies and Crest-Voland/Cohennoz.
Key Espace Diamant figures:
- 185 km of ski slopes,
- 148 slopes (31 green runs, 59 blue, 47 red and 11 black)
- 87 ski lifts,
- 330 snow canons,
- 4 boarder cross courses, 5 slaloms, and 3 snow parks