Read other skiers' first hand reports from Denver.

Displaying 3151 - 3165 of 4471 First-hand Reports

phantom bridge!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Great conditions today! Sunny day with perfect powder and preparation on all trails!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Not the best but still some patches of powder. Most of it is packed snow but absolutly no ice. At times however, I ran into powder patches so deap that I crashed. Go through trees and more difficult runs to find good snow. Today 2/25 the indian peaks lift was shut down because of low traffic. This just made certain runs close and more people at the corona lift. It was crowded for a moday because of the snowfall so I think it's stupid to close it today. I heard a rumor that this will happen regularly moday-wednesday but I dont know if this is true. I wish they wouldn't do that but they want to save money on fuel. I will update everytime I go, everyone else please try to do the same.

great day in Brians!!

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Parsen bowl - not too steep but nice snow
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Sunday, powder all day long
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

no wait lines.. pow in spots great day!

Eidleweiss today!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

great weather! the tree line is great and full of fresh powder!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

great day at loveland today...a little windy and crust but it was soft later in the day. decent stashes just gotta know where to look...mainly off chair 8
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

bluebird! soft & sunny, get some weekday warriors. wolvereeens!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

12 inches of snow in my Denver Metro backyard, 2 at Loveland! Somethings not right...

Displaying 3151 - 3165 of 4471 First-hand Reports