Read other skiers' first hand reports from Denver.

Displaying 31 - 45 of 4015 First-hand Reports

posted 5 days ago by my heart sings

We'll put,I moved to Wisconsin recently,from Colorado.280 vertical feet from 2500-3000 I don't care I can't wait to make a few turns!
posted 5 days ago by madman6583.rs

amem my fellow ski junkie. well put. everyone be patient skiing will be awesome this season.
posted 5 days ago by anonymous user

Yea there's 4 features
posted 5 days ago by snow

I agree 100%
posted 5 days ago by ak

Thank you for stating that so perfectly!! Right now, I can only dream of spending everyday in the Rocky Mountains...cherish the gift you have been given !!
posted 5 days ago by anonymous user

Gorgeous, lift lines were only 5 minutes in the morning, heaven
posted 5 days ago by J

Because you are skiing in October, that's why you bother. The great skier, climber, and alpinist Alex Lowe once said: "There are two types of climbers, those whose hearts sing when they are in the mountains, and all the rest" It's the same concept with skiing, are you going out there to have fun, because you love it? Or is it to be seen? To have a good weekend "story" for your friends. When it comes to climbing, it doesn't matter if it's 35 feet of choss or 2000 feet of perfect granite splitter crack... I still love climbing. Of course I relish the amazing days but I don't discount any day I get to spend in the mountains. In the same way it doesn't matter if it's 18 inches of icy crusted man-made or 36 inches of powder... I still love skiing.
posted 5 days ago by jnicholsdm

1 trail and you want park features?
posted 6 days ago by lovestocamp55

I'm bummed out, thought Loveland was opening today. :(
posted 7 days ago by iphone

Are there any park featured set up?
posted 7 days ago by iPhone

Half hour lift line, east coast crap snow...why bother?
posted 7 days ago by iPhone

Got off work with a lot of people before noon, but worth the wait. Good to be back on the hill!!! 2014-2015 is in effect!!!
posted 7 days ago by localskier

some people work at ski areas
posted 7 days ago by snow