Wolf Creek Ski Area Review

by: anonymous_user - Jan 1, 2008

Date Visited: Jan 1, 2008

My son and I skied from the 26-30 of December. It was crowded but what can you expect during the holidays. We tried to stay on the Alberta lift and there were no lines as in the base area. Eating was extremely crowded but if you go through the drink line and just get a snack it's not bad. Finding a table took patience but we found people friendly and shared our empty chairs with others. As far as "Hating" people from the surrounding states I think "Frustrated" might be a better description. Some of the people that come are clueless to skier safety and ski totally out of control, not considering that they can hurt others, not just themselves. We didn'experience rudeness from any of the staff. On the other hand they were helpful even with the crowds. If I could suggest anything it would be some sort of warming area at the Alberta lift. Even a closed in tent with heaters of some sort would be great for the people skiing in that area when it gets as cold as it has been. Overall it was awesome skiing especially for the price of lifts.

A Texas skier