Related Regions: Colorado, Denver, Boulder, United States, North America

Winter Park Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Winter Park Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Winter Park Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Winter Park Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Displaying 961 - 970 of 1980 Firsthand Reports

Winter Park Resort +

Amazing snow It snowed 3 in while we were skiing The first day were I would go in trees and feel safe

Powder 5"
anonymous

I'm going to winter park the 28th, you think eagle wind will be open?

Anonymous

More like 4 inches by end of day and certain runs were amazing

Georgia's iPhone

When are they opening the eagle wind

Iphone

Snowed all morning great low end powder

Powder 4"
k.meador14

I checked their website and it says there is a 28 inch base. I would love 39 but I think it's inaccurate

iPhone

We just went went this last Sunday-Tuesday and it was fantastic! More snow is on the way and we'll be back soon! WP gets better and better everyday!

Packed powder
anonymous

Not going to lie, it was pretty bad today. Some areas better than others, but most everywhere neeeeeeds snow.

Hard Packed 0"
Winter Park Resort +

Eh, Mary Jane could use some snow. It's big bloody time!

Winter Park Resort +

We had a great time and the trails where great the snow wasn't to icy or to powder filled????

Packed powder 2"