by: anonymous_user - 3rd March 2008

Excellent skiing at my intermediate level. The maps also indicate the level of the blue run which helped inprove my confidence rather scaring me before being ready. I did find it hard sometimes to get to where I wanted on the lift system but this didnt really matter as there was always a route I could take. The only complaint was having to walk rather than ski on bits of green runs but then I am a bit lazy. Had great time attempting mogels, tree skiing and powder. It was weird that you have runs almost all to your self fantastic especially with new snow. The ski instructor (Bruce) could not have done a better job and justified the highish cost compared to other places. I wouldnt recomend the main ski hire place at the bottom of the slopes unless you are a beginner and needing everything. I was not given what I expected and it was very battered but because of the long que in getting stuff could not do with going else where on that day. I stayed at the winter park mountain logde and got very good value equipment there the next day. The hotel and everything in it was excellent. I can also praise very highly the rescue man who brought me down the second half of the Mary Jane run in a surprisingly comfortable orange sledge and looked after me so well in first aid building. I would recommed this place for sure.