by: anonymous_user - 3rd January 2008

First, AMEN to freerider and jman. Vail blows in a huge way! I wrote a nasty review of Vail last spring on goski and of course it didn't show up. Selective reviews are only posted there. I don't want to waste a huge amount of your time rehashing my miserable trip to Vail last year, but let it suffice that I've skied enough here and other resorts to confidently tell you that it JUST AIN'T WORTH IT PEOPLE. Granted, I do like the immensity of the mountain and some of the terrain in the back, but after nearly being sent to prison and depleting my bank account just to afford the lifts, parking, dining, etc., etc., I just can't bring myself to stress the postives. Even a phone call from the Vail Resorts CEO didn't do much to snuff out my negative perception of this I-70 eyesore. Take your family, your advanced skiing ability, your money, or whatever and ski someplace else. Teach these premadonnas that their high-priced snobbery won't fly. If you are just hankering to spend a lot of cash to see or be seen, may I suggest Aspen or Sun Valley?