by: dfonza - 11th January 2008

First off, let me say that this season was a GREAT season for snow. We left on Sunday, January 6th and arrived at around 9:30pm. The storm on Sunday evening was very bad, but the roads were clear. The C145 was very clear and well maintained when we left, however, everyone should be VERY careful when driving. Responding to the review before me, the lift lines were not long at all. Skiing was pretty much ski on, ski off. I averaged about 20-25 runs/ day. I spoke to one of the ski patrols and they had said that there were about 1,040 people there as of Monday. That is such a small amount. This is the perfect time of year to go. The snow kept on coming down and there was so much fresh powder on the runs, it was amazing. Runs that are very good right now are Humboldt Draw, Butterfly, Peek a Boo, Palmyra, Pick n' Gad, Polar Queen, and Smuggler's Run. Those are the best in my opinion. These runs are not groomed and are extremely fun with the fresh powder and moguls. All and all, I wish I was still there right now, and the $82 lift tickets are definitely worth it. If you think that it is too much and want to complain about it, than buy yourself a season pass later on in the year, I believe they run about $200. So instead of paying $246 like I did, you would be saving $46. Anyway, get out there and have fun, be safe!