Related Regions: Colorado, United States, North America

Steamboat Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Steamboat

What are the ski conditions like right now at Steamboat? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Steamboat to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Displaying 1941 - 1950 of 2865 Firsthand Reports

anonymous user

booked flight for first week in April. I'm excited about my first visit. I figure it will be spring skiing conditions, but that is ok by me. if there is fresh pow, I'll be in heaven.

Steamboat +

pow pow

anonymous user

March 2nd here we come, keep that snow adropping!

anonymous user

headed to steamboat tomorrow with 4 guys and two girls. steve and Rob that means you

anonymous user

its not flat. has very challenging terrain. you just have to know where to look. and don't forget about the SNOW

anonymous user

Steamboat has the ski town vibe not the corporate vibe of some of the mega resorts

Steamboat +

Looks like another awesome day at Steamboat. What a week we are having.

anonymous user

I can't wait to get there in March! Steamboat may not be the highest or have the most terrain in CO, but it has the most friendly staff & town! We've skiied most of the big mts there & we keep coming back to Steamboat. Looking forward to our vacation!

anonymous user

Prez day lift line at Gondola long first couple hours and that was it. Virtually zero wait at upper lifts all day long ... and no time to groom overnight dump ... hee hee

anonymous user

is this place called steamboat or dump-snow-every-day-in-february-boat? seems to me stop complaining & enjoy that great snow

Displaying 1941 - 1950 of 2865 Firsthand Reports

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.