Steamboat Review

by: anonymous_user - Dec 1, 2005

Date Visited: Dec 1, 2005

I took my 3 and half year old boy and girl twins along with my wife from Dec. 11th till the 16th. We had the best time of our life. We are from Texas, so to see that much snow was awesome. We enrolled the twins in the KVC program from 9 am till 3 pm. This was perfect for us in that we could get our skiing in while they were learning to ski. The program take sthe kids out for atleast an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon, teaching the the basics of skiing and giving them a sled ride. The kids also got to enjoy a gondola ride every day after lunch. The were both eager to go back everyday. My wife I took private lessons from Steamboat ski and resort and really took our skiing to the next level. Our instructor was Larry Palmer (Level III certified) and highly recommend him. He may be a bit older, but showed me things that will stay with me a life time. I never waited in lines, had courderoy for miles, and the powder shots made heaven on earth. Everyone must eat at the top of the gondola for the lunch speacial and breathtaking view. I cant wait to return, I love my Steamboat.