Related Regions: Colorado, North America, United States

Cooper Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Cooper.

3.5 | 4.5 | 5.5 | 6.5
Danny's  iPhone

Was there all last week with my wife and friends, love it, love it, love it. Friendly staff, no lines, great snow, strong drinks, I may never go to a big mountain resort again. Small mountain ridin' is where it's at, all the dude bros and dippy chicks can have the bigs.

Cooper +

my son and I had the best powder day ever. it was snowing most of the day! kamikaze and nightmare had powder up to the middle of or calves! the staff were the nicest in Colorado. We will be back.

Powder 8"
jimjopustizzi

Awesome powder day today as usual no crowds!!! It's been a great season so far.

Cooper +

I have been to the wall

Packed powder
Andrew's iPhone

Awesome!! Ski Cooper is small but one of my favorites because it's family friendly and less expensive than the Summit County resorts. I skied last weekend and never had more than 2 people in front of me on the lifts. Staff was really friendly and the snow this year is sick!

Packed powder
Anonymous

can find pow here days after a storm because its empty! Its small and lacks vert but all the people go to near by Vail and Copper so the snow stays great at these high elevations. plus the views of the Sawatch Range are un matched

BadgerBoy3257

Disagree with Harveyjm's comment. Cooper is great. Not fancy but extremely family friendly. Rarely crowded. Small by Colorado standards but a great value. Well worth a visit in my opinion.

harveyjm93

knee to waist deep powder everwhere! other than that not impressed. poorly maintained area with unfriendly staff. dont waste your day here go to monarch or copper

J

Yes it's small for Colorado, but I love this place... runs to yourself and great snow all day today. I'll be there every weekend until the end of the season.

jimjopustizzi

Awesome powder today. All runs and in the trees were great!!! We love this place! No crowds, everyone was on I 70.

3.5 | 4.5 | 5.5 | 6.5