Related Regions: Colorado, North America, United States

Ski Cooper Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Ski Cooper.

Ski Cooper +

Flawless season, untouched powder on April 1st. Great vibes, great people, great mountain.

Powder 6"
J

Thanks Cooper, it's been a great season.

erica14lynn

Great day today. Some groomed areas but most were fresh powder areas. Really fun.

iPad

Great time Monday and Tuesday March 17-18. Great place to ski. All Three kids are accomplished skiers and learning to snowboard on Tuesday. Wide open slopes, few people and friendly staff. Prices are GREAT. I will be back!

Powder
Scott's iPhone

Had a great time on Monday March 3rd. Great conditions, friendly staff, fantastic for the novice skier like me. Can't wait to come back next year! Thanks for a great day Ski Cooper!

Powder
Danny's  iPhone

Was there all last week with my wife and friends, love it, love it, love it. Friendly staff, no lines, great snow, strong drinks, I may never go to a big mountain resort again. Small mountain ridin' is where it's at, all the dude bros and dippy chicks can have the bigs.

Ski Cooper +

my son and I had the best powder day ever. it was snowing most of the day! kamikaze and nightmare had powder up to the middle of or calves! the staff were the nicest in Colorado. We will be back.

Powder 8"
jimjopustizzi

Awesome powder day today as usual no crowds!!! It's been a great season so far.

I have been to the wall

Packed powder
Andrew's iPhone

Awesome!! Ski Cooper is small but one of my favorites because it's family friendly and less expensive than the Summit County resorts. I skied last weekend and never had more than 2 people in front of me on the lifts. Staff was really friendly and the snow this year is sick!

3 years ago - Ski Cooper.

Packed powder