First hand, user-generated ski reports from Ski Cooper.

Displaying 16 - 20 of 55 First-hand Reports

Packed powder
posted 304 days ago by Andrew's iPhone

Awesome!! Ski Cooper is small but one of my favorites because it's family friendly and less expensive than the Summit County resorts. I skied last weekend and never had more than 2 people in front of me on the lifts. Staff was really friendly and the snow this year is sick!
posted 318 days ago by Anonymous

can find pow here days after a storm because its empty! Its small and lacks vert but all the people go to near by Vail and Copper so the snow stays great at these high elevations. plus the views of the Sawatch Range are un matched
posted 331 days ago by BadgerBoy3257

Disagree with Harveyjm's comment. Cooper is great. Not fancy but extremely family friendly. Rarely crowded. Small by Colorado standards but a great value. Well worth a visit in my opinion.
posted 332 days ago by harveyjm93

knee to waist deep powder everwhere! other than that not impressed. poorly maintained area with unfriendly staff. dont waste your day here go to monarch or copper
posted 358 days ago by J

Yes it's small for Colorado, but I love this place... runs to yourself and great snow all day today. I'll be there every weekend until the end of the season.

Displaying 16 - 20 of 55 First-hand Reports