Related Regions: Colorado, Denver, Boulder, North America, United States, Summit County

Loveland Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Loveland.

46.5 | 47.5 | 48.5 | 49.5
iPhone

What's the deal Loveland? The upper mtn looks great, why isn't 9 open? Lazy patrol

Karen's iPhone 4

The snow is nice and soft since it's been so cold. However, CDOT lies! Expect it to take at least 3 hours to get home if you have to drive through the Twin Tunnels on I-70. So frustrating...really not worth it.

bigrunbond

fresh pow with no lines. very cold with the wind but well worth it. trails were great.

Harrison's iPod touch

Reminded me of frozen while I was on the lift The movie frozen where the lift stops and other things happen

dannymurph1

I hate work also. I moved here to ski, then got married, then had kids, now I'm responsible, sucks, grrrrrr. well I guess Saturday will be good.

Loveland +

best day yet .

Powder 11"
jhargraves83

pow everywhere. dropping ropes. south chutes open!

cmpferg

Awesome snow don't forget the totals are only reported every 24 hours! So get out there if you can handle the driving!

Hard Packed 15"
Loveland +

Loveland was awesome today! we drove up from Denver and we will be coming back up tomorrow when they get the "real" stuff

Powder 6"
anonymous user

Yesterday was great. Apparently only an inch of new snow, but there were spots where it seemed as deep and six inches.

46.5 | 47.5 | 48.5 | 49.5