Related Regions: Colorado, Denver, Boulder, North America, United States, Summit County

Loveland Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Loveland.

anonymous

Pictures!!

ejloveridge

spent the afternoon at the basin today. decent temps, good snow and had the mountain to myself.

Packed powder 0"
ejloveridge

was at the basin this afternoon. great packed powder and machine groomed runs. temps were good and had the mountain to myself.

Packed powder
fromthevalley

Glad 4 opened today, but it was a bit rough and hooky being the snow was baking there for days. Should loosen up a bit with more traffic.

Loveland +

I love loveland! By far my favorite area, and the snow is already good!

iPhone

What's the deal Loveland? The upper mtn looks great, why isn't 9 open? Lazy patrol

Karen's iPhone 4

The snow is nice and soft since it's been so cold. However, CDOT lies! Expect it to take at least 3 hours to get home if you have to drive through the Twin Tunnels on I-70. So frustrating...really not worth it.

bigrunbond

fresh pow with no lines. very cold with the wind but well worth it. trails were great.

Harrison's iPod touch

Reminded me of frozen while I was on the lift The movie frozen where the lift stops and other things happen

dannymurph1

I hate work also. I moved here to ski, then got married, then had kids, now I'm responsible, sucks, grrrrrr. well I guess Saturday will be good.