by: anonymous_user - 2nd February 2008

I cannot say enough good things about this place. Comparing it to Copper Mountain this place wins hands down. The people who work here are great. They were so friendly, to the ticket lady to the ski instructor to the store cashier everyone seemed to love this place and I totally understand why. Most of the trails are not groomed. The trails were all different from each other. They had their own feel. The lifts were not high speed but they gave you time to relax. The hills were challenging. My favorite one was the Tempest and Bennet's Bowl. All the trails including the trails in the valley were great. The ski school was excellent. My instructor was named Art and he did an excellent job improving my skiing. After my lesson I could ski with a lot more confidence and could see a vast improvement in my skiing ability. Never have had a lesson were I learned so much. I went to copper mountain the next day and was very disappointed in that place. I wish I spent my whole vacation at Loveland. Without a doubt I will be back.