by: Derek - 17th March 2009

perfection
none

Keystone is perfect. We stayed in Keystone's village so we don't know what the parking situation is. Keystone has no lift lines if you time it just right. It has terrain for all ages and skill level. If you are a beginner stay on Dercum mtn. where there is a lot of great blue and green terrain plus the biggest terrain park in the USA the A-51 terrain park! If you are an advanced skier stay on the North Peak the North Peak has a few blues and lots of black diamonds. If you are an intermediate skier head to the Outback where there is lots of blue runs it also has great tree runs plus Some Hike-back terrain if you want to you can also pay 5$ to get a snow cat tour. The other hike to terrain is the Windows off of Dercum mtn. The Windows services great tree runs. The food here is good we ate at the Outpost they had good food but don't eat there on a cold day because only registered guests are aloud to sit inside. The Outpost gondola is right by the restaurant it never has lines and has great views. While I was riding it a Bald Eagle started circling my cab that was so cool! Keystone is a great mountain to go to. I liked it 4th best all-time behind Breck, Big Sky, and Vail, but better then A-basin and Copper. I have also skied Snowbird and I liked Keystone better.