Keystone Resort

by: mrsurlin - Mar 31, 2010

Pros: AAA++++ All Around Awesome!!!

Cons: Skier Control

Date Visited: Mar 1, 2010

I love Keystone Resort. I have been to many many resorts and always come back to my favorite Keystone. It is an awesome resort for any and all levels of Snowboarders. Convenient lodging and lift options, make it a family favorite. Recently married and teaching my step daughter and husband how to ski, Keystone was perfect. Schoolmarm is the ultimate beginner trail with nice blues that criss cross back and forth so we could continuously catch up with each other. My only complaint is the Skiers need to be more strictly monitored. They just FLY down Schoolmarm and other trails designated for beginners. I was in fear for my husband and daughter several times as they would fall and multiple times, skiers intentionally "snowed" them while they were down. It would only take a slight slip or miscalculation on the skiers part for one of my family to catch a facefull of board instead of a facefull of snow. Wish there was someway to get these dangerous people off the runs. But the weather was perfect and WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY ACTUAL ACCIDENTS... LOVE KEYSTONE...WILL BE BACK SOON!!!!