by: anonymous_user - 9th April 2008

Crested Butte is the one, ladies and gentlemen, second to none. If you've learned how to turn long ago and crashing moguls is making you sore, you've found the promised land. With the most lift serviced extreme terrain on the continent, the in-bounds CB steeps will challenge ANYONE (if you don't believe me I don't care, ski patrol will rescue your dumb ***). Those content to work on the perfect carve or lolly-gag down the twenty minutes of powder at any other resort's "double black" run (been there, pointed that) will find a humbling experience. Don't get me wrong, there's something for everyone, but at CB there's more where that came from. Bring your sense of adventure, CB will make you a better skier, there are the best powder stashes anywhere, and CB has the best rock-star skier watching in the world. We scared away all the prissy chicks with chihuahuas for ya', and we spend our time remembering why we love the mountains. If you love them too, let's commune, otherwise get outta the way, I'm huckin' it!