Crested Butte Mountain Review

by: anonymous_user - Mar 20, 2007

Date Visited: Mar 20, 2007

The two dudes who say this place is terrible, are idiots. You should come to CB for the quality of the terrain. If you complain about it not having glades, you should look at a trail map. Almost the entire Northface are glades, Third bowl, Tio bowl, and even half of the Head Wall are glades. I might even go as far as saying that close to half the mountain is glades. Sounds to me like that guy wants the manicured glades and probably is not a strong enough skier to ski the glades that CB has to offer. I suggest you guys put on your snowblades, put on your neon one piece and go to Aspen, Vail or any of those other resorts. You will fit in. Oh, and if your implying that those other places are more inexpensive, maybe you should do some more research before checking into a hotel in CB . If you want knarly steeps, awesome glades, huge ass cliffs, and no crowds ever, come to CB. If you want rolling gay terrain, you know the stuff that first timers are skiing by the end of the day, go to those other places. You know what, keep telling people that CB sucks. I hope they dont vacation there. That way I can have those neck deep days in Tio bowl to myself, and not have to call patrol and tell them to go and get the gapers out of the trees.