by: wec1685 - 18th February 2009

Never have to wait for a long period of time in ski lift lines
Gets crowded on the slopes during peak Holiday season

This was my first time to go to Copper. We had a blast. It is not the biggest mountain I have ever skied nor is it the smallest. I would say it is a mid-size mountain. It was only crowded on the slopes around the bottom of the mountain (pretty standard for all resorts). The powder was great. We got snow everyday (4 days in a row) and a couple of the days we were making fresh tracks on the slopes in the mid-afternoon - awesome. Before we got there we heard that the workers were always happy and in a good mood, this is absolutley true. I went with 6 other people and we had a great time. There wasn't a whole lot to do at night time around the resort, but they do have restaurants, bars, shops, etc. for entertainment and dining. So it is a place that would be fun for you and your buddies, or you and the family. The mountain itslef was good for all types of skiers, beginner - expert. You can make your ski runs as hard or as easy as you want to. Plenty of ski runs and terrian to chose from. I definetly recommend Copper as a place you have to ski at least once.