Copper Mountain Resort Review

by: anonymous_user - Feb 2, 2008

Date Visited: Feb 2, 2008

I went to copper mountain this past Thursday Jan 31. There was no lines. I was with a friend who just started skiing so I spent a lot of the time on the green trails. The green trails were strange. Part of the trails would not be steep enough, while other parts would be too steep. It was frustrating for him. He struggled a lot with exiting the chairlift, which were kind of hard to get off. Some of the blues and the greens seemed the same amount of difficulty and sometimes the greens were more difficult. So many of the trails were groomed sloppy, so they were not that smooth, and had ridges where the groomers met. The area was beautiful. Top of several of the lifts were picture perfect. The trails were ok, but not as good as I expected. The high speed lifts were nice. Trails could have been better marked. The resort itself was very fancy but has kind of cold feeling. The workers say the same exact thing to everyone every time. It seemed like they were robots. The cafeteria food was great, I had the pizza which was good. I probably would not spend my day at Copper Mountain again.