Copper Mountain Resort Review

by: anonymous_user - Dec 29, 2007

Date Visited: Dec 29, 2007

Just got back from Copper Mountain. We had a great time skiing there. We are new to skiing, this is our third year skiing. My 12 year old, loved the blues and black slopers as well as the terrain parks. My eight year old and me stuck mostly to the green slopes (some of which or parts of some greens are probably blues). But it was great skiing and even during the busiest week of the season (Dec 21-28, 2007), we never experienced long lift lines (partly because of the bee line pass), but also because we switched between the Highpoint and Kokomo lifts judiciously.

But when its cold and blustery, its tough skiing on the mountain. We found the staff to be very helpful and the shuttles between our condo and Union Creek was frequent. My wife does not ski, but the resort does offer a few free activities, such as the mountain tour, which she told me was very good. They had fireworks and other events some nights.

We did not find the food at the resort particularly good, so we went to Frisco and bought groceries. All in all a great ski resort, we had a great time and plan to visit again.