Related Regions: Colorado, Boulder, United States, North America, Summit County

Breckenridge Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Breckenridge

What are the ski conditions like right now at Breckenridge? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Breckenridge to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

260.5 | 261.5 | 262.5 | 263.5
anonymous user

stopping at breck on sun and monday while on our road trip to Cali! cant wait to see some better conditions. kinda disappointed in early January but oh well sounds epic now!

anonymous user

quit letting men do the measuring ! they always add alittle. ha. breck rules !!!

Breckenridge +

You morons just don't know where to go! I've been at Breck in thigh deep pow all day! Go have fun where ever you want... Keeps you away from riding my uncut lines!

One week till breckenridge!! S.D.I

anonymous user

I agree. Breck is by far my favorite mountain. Yesterday was epic and I'm sure today is better

anonymous user

the 8" reported fell during the day yesterday. it wont feel like 8" because its been used!!! grow up and enjoy what we've got!! hasnt anyone on this site ever heard the saying "if ya cant say something nice, keep your freakin mouth shut!!!"

anonymous user

no snow... it all melted, just leave already

classic breck overreporting

anonymous user

No actually, it is more the fact that they lie to people to get them to go there. I pay 500 dollars for a pass, I would really like to know when 8 inches is only 3-4. That is not right of them to cheat consumers like that. It is essentially false advertising. I have been a long time pass holder and I have always gotten lured to breck by the report only to be disappointed. Not cool

anonymous user

I think people on here just like to post bad things about Breck. They probably aren't even there! So go somewhere else, that leaves more pow for me!

260.5 | 261.5 | 262.5 | 263.5

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.